Once a year during the month of March, we bring a special offering— our Legacy Offering. This giving enables us to take a giant leap forward in fulfilling the big vision God has placed before us, helping us to build a legacy that impacts future generations.
Throughout history, we read of individuals and groups who partnered with God and saw phenomenal moves of God take place. We believe that if it can happen there, it can happen here. We believe that if it can happen then, it can happen now. This is our time.
CREATE AND OWN
- Improve our church building to create a vibrant centre for the church and the community
- give us the opportunity to purchase our building giving us a secure church home for future generations
GROW AND DEVELOP
- Create activities and events that build communities
- Grow current programmes and develop new ones
- Expand the breadth of teaching we provide
All to help us fulfil the vision of building a life-giving church, and spreading the message of Christ.
1. Giving to Legacy is a global strategy in churches all over the world where the mission to reach communities, cities and nations is enabled through people giving financially.
2. Giving is a spiritual instruction. We believe that God's Word is not just to be acknowledged but it is to be obeyed and practically outworked in our lives.
3. Giving is a spiritual dynamic that gives God the centre of our lives, helping us to see we are part of His bigger picture to reach humanity and build His Church.
4. Giving is how God changed the world (see John 3:16) and it's how we change the world.
Legacy Giants are a community of faithful people who are passionate about building God's church. This group of financial leaders commit to sowing a significant financial seed in God's good ground, the local church, to see the Kingdom of God flourish in Scotland and beyond.
Our Legacy Giants meet throughout the year for breakfast events, evening teaching sessions and fun days with our pastors and guest speakers. They are prayed for regularly throughout the year and enjoy being part of a community of like-minded believers committed to seeing the church in Scotland built and flourish.
1 Chronicles 29:3-6