“Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.” – Hebrews 12:2-3
One week into our 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting, we’re believing that you’re drawing closer to God and being transformed by Him on a daily basis. But we’ve not reached the end yet! With two more weeks to go, it’s just as important as ever that we fix our eyes on Jesus!
The promise of fixing our eyes on Christ is that we won’t grow weary and lose heart. If there’s ever a time to keep focused on Jesus, remembering all He has done for us it’s now!
So this week as we pray and fast, we’re praying over our community, city and nation:
• Pray for our government and leaders, that they are led with wisdom by the Spirit of God
• Pray for peace and blessing over our cities and nation
• Pray for God to intervene and bring an end to the Covid-19 pandemic
• Pray for those who are sick, unemployed, homeless or struggling in various ways
• Pray for the children in care, orphans, widows, those suffering from physical and sexual abuse and domestic violence
• Pray for families, marriages and children
• Pray for His Kingdom to come and the glory of God to cover the earth
Let’s continue to believe for breakthrough.