“Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.” – Colossians 3:1,
We’re on the home stretch of our 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting, as we continue to push into God and set our heart on the things of His Kingdom.
Whatever your last few weeks have looked like we encourage you to keep your heart set on Jesus; His goodness, His grace, His love and His heart for you.
So this week as we pray and fast, we’re praying over His Church:
• Pray for a fresh outpouring of the Spirit of God on upon our Church
• Pray for God’s will to be done, and for His kingdom to come in our lives, communities, and nation
• Pray for a fresh fire for the things of God
• Pray for unity in the body of Christ
• Pray for those in our church to grow in maturity in Christ
• Pray for God to manifest His power in our lives and make it evident that God is at work
• Pray for an end to Covid-19 in our nation
Let’s continue to believe for breakthrough.